Whether you like getting one to go or pouring a fresh handmade cup in the morning, on September 29th be sure to enjoy National Coffee Day! Ah, the perfect cup of java. According to professional coffee tasters, there are four components of a perfect cup: aroma, body, acidity, and flavor.
From the moment the average coffee lover opens a fresh bag of coffee beans, the aroma beckons, percolating the senses. Even those who don’t drink coffee tend to enjoy the fragrance of freshly roasted beans. Morning coffee is definitely a sacred experience.
Just in time for National Coffee Day, we have a few gift ideas that will “percolate” the senses of any coffee lover, and better yet, they’re simple enough to include in a gift basket.
Both ceramic and insulated cups are great gift options.
Fall and winter have great seasonal flavors like pumpkin spice and spiced holiday blends.
Barista-grade syrups are the perfect way to sweeten coffee.
French presses, pour-overs, and Aeropresses are great options for coffee drinkers who like to experiment with different brewing methods.
Coffee Related Goodies:
- Electric Coffee Mug Warmer - This will keep your recipient’s coffee warm and cozy all morning.
- Personalized Stirring Spoon - Nothing feels more special than stirring your coffee with a personalized spoon.
- Starbucks Gift Card - You can never go wrong with a Starbucks gift card.
- Fresh Coffee Candle - Who doesn’t like the smell of fresh coffee in their home?
- Coffee Body Scrub - Turn your recipient’s bath or shower into a luxurious coffee-scented spa with a body scrub made with coffee grounds.
The perfect containers for a coffee-themed gift basket:
We hope these ideas are a spark of inspiration to you. Enjoy National Coffee Day!